The National Training Agency, National TVET Control Centre is an online database designed to collect and store information about
- Training Providers that are Enterprise, Community, Institution and School based
- Training Programs
…..within the TVET System.
The National TVET Registry provides the NTA with the ability to efficiently manage:
- Assessment Centres
- Registered Training Providers
- Qualification Plans and Units
The National Training Agency was given the mandate to develop a National Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Registry as part of a broader strategy for rationalizing all technical and vocational education and training initiatives in Trinidad and Tobago. The National TVET Registry will be used to inventorize, assess and reorganize the existing skills training programmes to facilitate a more coherent training system in line with Government’s Vision 2020 plan.
Objectives of TVET Registry
- To coordinate, harmonize, standardize, monitor and evaluate all TVET in Trinidad and Tobago through the establishment of a National TVET system
- To collect, store and retrieve information about training providers within the TVET system
- To create an inventory of TVET skills within a centralized database
- To create a database of job vacancies, job opportunities and training needs
- To provide real time TVET information to the general public
- To provide training providers with access to technology and management information systems for data collection and information output.
To find out how your role in the certification process please click here